smm2011intlreception - [smm2011intlreception] Invitation - International Reception Spring 2011 MM

Subject: Invitees to FMM2010 International Reception

[smm2011intlreception] Invitation - International Reception Spring 2011 MM

  • From: Ana Preston <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [smm2011intlreception] Invitation - International Reception Spring 2011 MM
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 18:24:36 -0600

apologies for duplicates

Dear Colleague,

You are cordially invited to attend the Internet2 Spring Member Meeting International Reception on Wednesday, 20 April 2011 from 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM in Salons E/F at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Virginia. Attending this reception is a wonderful opportunity  for you to meet other representatives from Internet2's International Partner organizations, as well as those who are U.S.A.-based with global interests.  We hope you will join us!

Please reply to  by Tuesday, April 11 if you plan to attend this reception.

If you will attend the Spring 2011 Internet2 Member Meeting and have not yet regstered, please do so at: http://events.internet2.edu/2011/spring-mm/registrationintro.html
Meeting program and related information can be found at:  http://events.internet2.edu/2011/spring-mm/agenda.cfm
This program can be filtered by topic areas; selecting the international tab will provide an overview of international activities or you can also visit
http://events.internet2.edu/2011/spring-mm/agenda.cfm?tracks=26&types=&details=

I would also like to call your attention to the Emerging National Research and Education Day on Thursday, 21 April which will be held at The World Bank Headquarters in Washington DC.  Internet2 is partnering with the World Bank to host this unique opportunity to explore intersecting interests including updates from emerging NRENS in South Asia, Africa, Middle East, and Caribbean regions and World Bank programs relevant to those interests.  While Internet2 Member Meeting registration fees cover this event, for security and catering purposes, an additional registration is required: https://services.internet2.edu/registration/emailSearch.jsp?appName=nren
More detailed information on all international activities will be sent soon.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

Best Regards,

--Ana

--
Ana [Preston] Hunsinger
Executive Director, Member Relations and Communications

Visit our website: www.internet2.edu
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/internet2
Become a Fan on Facebook: www.internet2.edu/facebook