sip.edu - FW: Fixed Mobile Convergence Conference September 5-7 in Chicago.

Subject: SIP in higher education

FW: Fixed Mobile Convergence Conference September 5-7 in Chicago.

  • From: "Enyeart, Michael J" <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Cc: <>, "Carl Ford" <>
  • Subject: FW: Fixed Mobile Convergence Conference September 5-7 in Chicago.
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 19:27:20 -0400

The Internet2 VoIP Working Group has enjoyed a long affiliation with Pulver.com.  Several of us (Ben, Walt, et al) have attended past Pulver events (VON, etc) and had great experiences.  Carl Ford is again extending us free conference passes to FMC (Chicago Sept 5-7) as a professional courtesy.  I also know that Carl is always searching for bright networkers from the HE community to be featured speakers at the many conferences that he organizes.  Don’t hesitate to contact Carl directly.

The Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) URL  is http://www.pulver.com/fixedMobileConvergence/2007/chicago/html/index.htm

The free registration URL is in Carl’s note below.  For more on pulver.com, visit www.pulver.com.

Respectfully,

Mike Enyeart