sip.edu - VoIP SIG call tomorrow (5/10)

Subject: SIP in higher education

VoIP SIG call tomorrow (5/10)

  • From: Garret Yoshimi <>
  • To: Internet2 VoIP SIG <>, "Internet2 SIP.edu" <>
  • Subject: VoIP SIG call tomorrow (5/10)
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 05:34:51 -1000

Hi folks,

Apologies for the short notice. We have a great topic for our call tomorrow.

Thursday, 5/10/07 2:00-3:00 EDT

Topic: ICE - Interactive Connectivity Establishment, A Methodology for NAT
Traversal for SIP

Guest Presenter - Jonathan Rosenberg, Cisco Systems. Jonathan is a very active contributor in VoIP, and in particular the SIP space. He's very active in the IETF. His credits include: co-author of RFC3261 (SIP), inventor of SIMPLE-SIP for presence and IM, protocol author of STUN, TURN, XCAP ... and author of many patents, publications, RFCs, Internet Drafts, etc. Jonathan is a Cisco Fellow in the Voice Technology Group at Cisco Systems. He is part of the IP Communications Business Unit, where his responsibilities are to set strategic technical direction for Cisco Call Manager.

Link to slides to follow.

Please join us on the call tomorrow at the usual time.

Best.

Garret, Candace and Walt

--------
Thursday 2:00 PM US/Eastern
Bridge info:

Option 0 (SIP URI):

sip:

Option 1 (PSTN to our conference server):
+1-734-615-7474 or
+1-866-411-0013 or
+1-800-392-6130
Access code: 0153458

Option 2 (PSTN or SIP from our conference server to you):
http://edial.internet2.edu/call/0153458
(follow instructions there)

Option 3 (SIP to our conference server):

sip:

Option 4 (Free World Dialup)
FWD 4233425 ("I2eDial"), then enter access code: 0153458 and #.

Option 5 (ISN - see http://freenum.org)
33425*260 ("edial"*260), then enter access code: 0153458 and #.

  • VoIP SIG call tomorrow (5/10), Garret Yoshimi, 05/09/2007