sip.edu - Conf call this Thursday

Subject: SIP in higher education

Conf call this Thursday

  • From: "Walt Magnussen" <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Subject: Conf call this Thursday
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 14:18:21 -0600

VoIPers and Sippers,

We are going to have a meeting at the normal time this Thursday. This
weeks topic is SIP trunking. The presenters include Deke Kassabian and Steve
Blair from U Penn and Shawn Kent from Level3.

U Penn and Level3 have an IP trunking project in place and this would be a
great opportunity to get great feedback on how it is going.

I will be traveling back from Austin and will be on a cell phone
(listening) so Chris Norton will chair this meeting

There will not be a meeting next week since we are doing a SIP.edu workshop
at the Internet2 Joint Techs meeting in sunny Minneapolis.

We are looking for ideas on future calls. If you would either like for us
to host a topic or better yet, if you have an idea that you would like to
host please do not hesitate to notify Garret, Candace, Dennis or myself.

Meeting info is:

VoIP SIG Conference Call
February 8, 2007
1:00 p.m. CT/2:00 p.m. ET
"SIP trunking, U Penn and Level 3"

Option 0 (SIP URI):
sip:

Option 1 (PSTN to our conference server):
+1-734-615-7474 or
+1-866-411-0013 or
+1-800-392-6130
Access code: 0153458

Option 2 (PSTN or SIP from our conference server to you):
http://edial.internet2.edu/call/0153458
(follow instructions there)

Option 3 (SIP to our conference server):
sip:

Option 4 (Free World Dialup)
FWD 4233425 ("I2eDial"), then enter access code: 0153458 and #.

Option 5 (ISN - see http://freenum.org ( http://freenum.org/ ))
33425*260 ("edial"*260), then enter access code: 0153458 and #

Walt

Walt Magnussen Ph.D.
Director for Telecommunications, Texas A&M University
phone 979-845-5588
cell 979-777-0999
fax 979-847-1111
email