Subject: SIP in higher education
Re: [sip.edu] Reminder - VoIP SIG Conference Call - Thursday, Jan 11
- From: "Jeff Kuure" <>
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Reminder - VoIP SIG Conference Call - Thursday, Jan 11
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:40:55 -0800
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=cP/qzvYIXssXWU5bJTrDcngQ2lQX2NL/dn8BY+Nt9Mt/xDZ+c3YnhwLNBShbJwFzEkQQVrsVwgVjmNcfzPrXYdTZkI0sitsTjTeWLtAlK5yBlKtCHcwOpSzdTVvEitD59uKXGZrc+WBbArS1nrQHhpAIFRPeER8FaNh4/dUIMHA=
I don't remember if I've ever specifically contacted you about this,
but I'm the person who normally scribes the VoIP SIG conference calls.
I'm unable to be on the phone during the actual call (11:00am for me),
but for SIP.edu calls and VoIP SIG calls, Dennis Baron or Garret
Yoshimi have arranged to record the call using the edial software. I'm
able to listen later and make notes based on these recordings.
It's been a while since there's been a call, so I just figured I'd
make sure that someone records the call for me.
On 1/10/07, Melanie Leggett
VoIP SIG Conference Call
January 11, 2007
1:00 p.m. CT/2:00 p.m. ET
"VoIP and the IETF - The State of the World" - Dr. Henning Schulzrinne
Option 0 (SIP URI):
Option 1 (PSTN to our conference server):
Access code: 0153458
Option 2 (PSTN or SIP from our conference server to you):
(follow instructions there)
Option 3 (SIP to our conference server):
Option 4 (Free World Dialup)
FWD 4233425 ("I2eDial"), then enter access code: 0153458 and #.
Option 5 (ISN - see http://freenum.org)
33425*260 ("edial"*260), then enter access code: 0153458 and #
- Reminder - VoIP SIG Conference Call - Thursday, Jan 11, Melanie Leggett, 01/10/2007
- Re: [sip.edu] Reminder - VoIP SIG Conference Call - Thursday, Jan 11, Jeff Kuure, 01/11/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.