sip.edu - Short call today

Subject: SIP in higher education

Short call today

  • From: Garret Yoshimi <>
  • To: Internet2 VoIP SIG <>, "Internet2 SIP.edu" <>
  • Subject: Short call today
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:58:51 -1000

Hi VoIP SIG folks,

The usual combination of end-of-semester and holidays seems to have deferred our potential speakers to '07. Rather than cancel the call today, I'll host a VERY brief discussion of updates from the Fall Member Meeting in Chicago for anyone that is interested, and has a few minutes today. Since this will be an informal call, we will likely not do formal minutes, but limit any recap to short announcements. This will also likely be our last call for 2006 as the Christmas/New Year break is nearly upon us. We will resume in early January '07 - watch for announcements on the list.

Happy Holidays!
garret (and Candace and Walt and Dennis)

Call in details for today ...:

Time:
Thursday, December 14th, 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time

Recap of 2006 Fall Member Meeting and miscellaneous discussion

To Join:

Option 0 (SIP URI): sip:
Option 1 (PSTN to our conference server):
+1-734-615-7474 or
+1-866-411-0013 or
+1-800-392-6130
Access code: 0153458

Option 2 (PSTN or SIP from our conference server to you):
http://edial.internet2.edu/call/0153458 (follow instructions there)

Option 3 (SIP to our conference server):
sip:
Option 4 (Free World Dialup)
FWD 4233425 ("I2eDial"), then enter access code: 0153458 and #.

Option 5 (ISN - see http://freenum.org)
33425*260 ("edial"*260), then enter access code: 0153458 and #.

  • Short call today, Garret Yoshimi, 12/14/2006