Subject: SIP in higher education
- From: (Dennis Baron)
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] SIP.edu Call Tomorrow - 10/5
- Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 10:39:39 -0400
Thursday, 10/5/06 2:00-3:00 EDT (UTC-4)
- Deployment updates, issues, and questions
What are people up to? Questions, issues people are having?
- Update on SER - Jiri Kuthan
Jiri will provide an update on the evolution of SIP Express Router
(SER) and what we can look forward to in upcoming releases.
Thursday 2:00 PM US/Eastern
Option 0 (SIP URI):
Option 1 (PSTN to our conference server):
Access code: 0153458
Option 2 (PSTN or SIP from our conference server to you):
(follow instructions there)
Option 3 (SIP to our conference server):
Option 4 (Free World Dialup)
FWD 4233425 ("I2eDial"), then enter access code: 0153458 and #.
Option 5 (ISN - see http://freenum.org)
33425*260 ("edial"*260), then enter access code: 0153458 and #.
- Re: [sip.edu] SIP.edu Call Tomorrow - 10/5, Dennis Baron, 10/04/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.