sip.edu - Bargain at Radio Shack

Subject: SIP in higher education

Bargain at Radio Shack

  • From: (Dennis Baron)
  • To:
  • Subject: Bargain at Radio Shack
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:04:33 -0400

For those of you in the US, Radio Shack is having a close-out sale on the Mvox
MV100 USB speakerphones for $5. These are the ones that we gave out at the
SIP.edu workshop at the Spring 2005 Member Meeting. They also now come with a
earbud headset - which alone is probably worth the $5 price! I assume that
this is "while supplies last" - but if you're walking by the RS in the mall it
might be worth a check to see if they still have any.

:-) Dennis

  • Bargain at Radio Shack, Dennis Baron, 08/21/2006