Subject: SIP in higher education
- From: Candace Holman <>
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Testing Zfone
- Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 12:20:29 -0400
I had the same problem - faithfully got the blue screen after opening a Cisco VPN. Reinstalling VPN fixed it for me.
I also had problems with the latest Windows update.
Had to remove Zphone and reinstall my Cisco VPN driver.
(The update caused problems with both, not just Zphone.)
NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory, Global Systems Division
----- Original Message -----
Date: Monday, August 7, 2006 6:29 am
Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Testing Zfone
Is anybody still playing with Zfone? I upgraded to the new Windows
version and now I get a "blue screen" at end of calls. Has anybody
else tried upgrading?
- Re: [sip.edu] Testing Zfone, Dennis Baron, 08/07/2006
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: [sip.edu] Testing Zfone, Paul . Hyder, 08/07/2006
- Re: [sip.edu] Testing Zfone, Candace Holman, 08/07/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.