sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] Testing Zfone

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] Testing Zfone

  • From: Candace Holman <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Testing Zfone
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 12:20:29 -0400

I had the same problem - faithfully got the blue screen after opening a Cisco VPN. Reinstalling VPN fixed it for me.

Candace

wrote:

I also had problems with the latest Windows update.
Had to remove Zphone and reinstall my Cisco VPN driver.
(The update caused problems with both, not just Zphone.)
Paul Hyder
NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory, Global Systems Division
Boulder, CO