sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] Thursday SIP.edu Call Tomorrow - 6/8

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] Thursday SIP.edu Call Tomorrow - 6/8

  • From: (Dennis Baron)
  • To:
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Thursday SIP.edu Call Tomorrow - 6/8
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 13:59:55 -0400

Thursday, 6/8/06 2:00-3:00 EDT (UTC-4)

Agenda

- SIP.edu deployment updates, issues, and questions

What are people up to? Questions, issues people are having?

- ZRTP and Zfone Testing - Phil Zimmermann, Candace Holman

ZRTP is protocol for exchanging keys for the encryption of voice
calls over the Internet. Zfone works with existing soft clients and
uses ZRTP to encrypt SIP calls. Phil will join us to talk about
ZRTP and answer questions. Candace will also talk about our testing
and lead a discussion on media response to the release of Zfone.

And let me know if you have topics for future calls!

Dennis

ps: The conference server is now available via ISN at 33425*260 -
thanks Ben!

Thursday 2:00 PM US/Eastern
To join the call, do one of the following:
a. Call
sip:,
or

sip:,
or
b. Dial 33425*260. or
+1-734-615-7474, or
+1-800-392-6130, or
+1-866-411-0013 and enter access code 0153458, or
c. To have the system call you, click here:
https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0153458