sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] Thursday SIP.edu Call Today - 5/11

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] Thursday SIP.edu Call Today - 5/11

  • From: Garret Yoshimi <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Thursday SIP.edu Call Today - 5/11
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 07:27:23 -1000

Dennis,

Apologies but I fumbled my schedule this morning and will miss the call. I am interested in the highlights of your experience with the eyeBeam upgrade (since I haven't done mine yet). Also, if you had the time to try it with any of the tools running with the I2 Commons collaboranza this week since most (maybe all) of them claim to talk SIP.

Best.
garret

Dennis Baron wrote:

Thursday, 5/11/06 2:00-3:00 EDT (UTC-4)

Agenda

- Deployment updates, issues, and questions

What are people up to? Questions, issues people are having?

- CounterPath eyeBeam 1.5.4 - Dennis

I've been using 1.5.4 for a week or so - so I can give an update.
If anybody else has been looking at soft clients lately I'd be
interested in their observations.

Sort of a light agenda today - so if you have other items please bring
them to the call!

Dennis

ps: The conference server is now available via ISN at 33425*260 -
thanks Ben!

Thursday 2:00 PM US/Eastern
To join the call, do one of the following:
a. Call
sip:,
or

sip:,
or
b. Dial 33425*260. or
+1-734-615-7474, or
+1-800-392-6130, or +1-866-411-0013 and enter access code 0153458, or
c. To have the system call you, click here:
https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0153458