sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] Thursday SIP.edu Call Today - 4/13

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] Thursday SIP.edu Call Today - 4/13

  • From: Alan Crosswell <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Thursday SIP.edu Call Today - 4/13
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:47:35 -0300

Not sure I can make the call as it's passover.

I will be at the MM.

I would like to see a SIP hands on workshop series so I can send my net and
bellheads to learn this stuff. Also, sharing as much effort as possible
doing open source and/or mixed with proprietary campus deployments. We are
very happy to be riding on the efforts of this group and especially Penn's
Ser/Asterisk deployment for our own project.
/a