sip.edu - IETF VOIPEER BoF Tomorrow (Streaming Audio Available)

Subject: SIP in higher education

IETF VOIPEER BoF Tomorrow (Streaming Audio Available)

  • From: Ben Teitelbaum <>
  • To: "SIP.edu" <>
  • Subject: IETF VOIPEER BoF Tomorrow (Streaming Audio Available)
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:18:23 -0500

Dave Meyer will be chairing the "VoIP Peering and Interconnect"
(voipeer) BoF [1] tomorrow at the IETF in Vancouver. The time for
this is: 0900-1130 (Pacific) / 1200-1430 (Eastern). This subject
seems quite relevant to recent SIP.edu discussions. I could not
travel this week, so I am grateful that the University of Oregon is
providing streaming audio [2]. UO is actually providing streaming
audio of the whole IETF [3], in case you want to tune into SIP,
SIPPING, ENUM or other working group meetings.

-- ben

1. http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/agenda/voipeer.txt
2. http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf646.m3u
3. http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

--
Ben Teitelbaum http://people.internet2.edu/~ben/

  • IETF VOIPEER BoF Tomorrow (Streaming Audio Available), Ben Teitelbaum, 11/09/2005