sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] Re: any J2ME Sip stack?

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] Re: any J2ME Sip stack?

  • From: Kewin Stoeckigt <>
  • To:
  • Cc: , ,
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Re: any J2ME Sip stack?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:05:52 +1000

If you do a Google search you find some more stuff...I don;t know if
OpenSource thou. There is an article about it in the ACM digital library at:

http://portal.acm.org/ft_gateway.cfm?id=971585&type=html

but you need to have an ACM account (or Uni access) to get it...but it
is pointing to basically the same sources.

Kewin

- --
Australian Academic and
Research Network