sip.edu - [Fwd: [voipeer] Re: Comments on draft-meyer-voipeer-terminology-00.txt]

Subject: SIP in higher education

[Fwd: [voipeer] Re: Comments on draft-meyer-voipeer-terminology-00.txt]

  • From: Stephen Kingham <>
  • To: , ,
  • Subject: [Fwd: [voipeer] Re: Comments on draft-meyer-voipeer-terminology-00.txt]
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:08:07 +1000

Hi

There is an interesting draft coming together on VoIP peering some of you may be interested in reviewing or at least being aware of. You can find the draft here:http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/agenda/voipeer.txt

And below is a part of a thread on the IETF voipeer (BOF).

Regards

Stephen Kingham