sip.edu - Possibly a new Working Group in IETF on VOIP PEERING

Subject: SIP in higher education

Possibly a new Working Group in IETF on VOIP PEERING

  • From: Stephen Kingham <>
  • To:
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Possibly a new Working Group in IETF on VOIP PEERING
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:39:46 +1000

Hi

FYI

There is a BOF at the next IETF Working Group to discuss "VoIP Peering and Interconnect BOF (voipeer)", well worth watching and perhaps participating.

Take a look at the link and read the Description. PS I am hoping Kewin Stoeckigt from AARNet will be attending so we can here more about what happens on the day.

Regards

Stephen Kingham