sip.edu - RE: [sip.edu] Cisco Call Manager 4.0 + Asterisk/SER ?

Subject: SIP in higher education

RE: [sip.edu] Cisco Call Manager 4.0 + Asterisk/SER ?

  • From: "Dinesh" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [sip.edu] Cisco Call Manager 4.0 + Asterisk/SER ?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:10:55 +0800

Hello all,

Thanks to all, specially Stephen for giving me information on how to get the
sip.edu working. I will be fine tuning the scripts, access-lists, ser and
asterisk soon.

For now, I haven't looked at dialing by email address, but I have installed
the mapping to phone numbers. For example,

will
ring my extension 6586 9804. This is for all IMCB users who have a valid
extension. I still have to do the other way, IMCB users calling the sip.edu
community.

Regards,

Dinesh.