sip.edu - Mailing list for 12-key discussion

Subject: SIP in higher education

Mailing list for 12-key discussion

  • From: David Paul Zimmerman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Mailing list for 12-key discussion
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:19:24 -0700

Hi, all. At the end of the SIP.edu call, I mentioned that I had started a mailing list for discussion of ENUM testing, which I think would be great to use for 12-key SIP discussion in general.

If you ever want to add yourself to this mailing list, you can send mail to with the following command in the body of your email message:

subscribe sipeduenum

or from another account:

subscribe sipeduenum

dp

  • Mailing list for 12-key discussion, David Paul Zimmerman, 06/23/2005