sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] SIP.edu Cookbook- Draft Asterisk Voicemail Section

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] SIP.edu Cookbook- Draft Asterisk Voicemail Section

  • From: Steve Blair <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] SIP.edu Cookbook- Draft Asterisk Voicemail Section
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:25:59 -0400

Thanks.

Abrams, Derek wrote:

1) Can you address the scalability of your implemented Asterisk solution?
2) An excellent dialog / suport resource for Asterisk is (www.voip-info.org <http://www.voip-info.org>).
3) A simple and deployable ISO of the Asterisk solution is the Xorcom Rapid (Free) at www.xrocom.com <http://www.xrocom.com>
Derek Abrams
541.713.3330