sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] x-lite config

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] x-lite config

  • From: "Paul Hyder" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] x-lite config
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 07:49:51 -0700

This went far beyond letters2digits. The copy of Xpro that
was installed would modify the host part of the entry (to the right
of the at sign). Made it impossible to dial even test numbers. It
was pretty obvious in the diag log. (Xlite just worked so I quit
fighting it.)

If you have Xpro working I'd love to know which build and what your
config looks like. (Getting conference calling back would be nice.)
Paul Hyder