sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] x-lite config

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] x-lite config

  • From: "Paul Hyder" <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] x-lite config
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:47:43 -0700

I use Xlite for edial without any problems but had no luck at all with my copy
of Xpro purchased through sipphone.com. Never did manage to dial a sip: URL
with Xpro. Logs indicated some extremely "creative" modification of the URL.
No response from the support email query either.

Will check my Xlite version, perhaps the Xpro problem is now available in a
newer
release of Xlite? Let me know if you want to compare configs, I'll be out of
town until Monday 7Mar2005.
Paul Hyder
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab
Boulder, CO

Yul Pyun wrote:
Anyone using X-ten's X-lite successfully connecting to the edial.internet2.edu for our regular conference calls? If you do, please contact me directly and I'd like to compare notes. I'm having problems connecting w/ build 1103m, but no problem w/ our Cisco 7960 phones nor with
FWD's X-lite build 1101.

Thanks!
Yul Pyun,

University of Hawaii