sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] ser compilation and installation still not working

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] ser compilation and installation still not working

  • From: Jason Garland <>
  • To: Canaan canaan <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] ser compilation and installation still not working
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:50:04 -0500

Give this a try.

http://developer.apple.com/tools/download/

- Jason

On Feb 8, 2005, at 5:35 PM, Canaan canaan wrote:

Thanks Jason ..

I have os x 10.3 (on iMac G5) .. I am not sure how to know if I have the latest devel. kit .. !

I have tried also .. on sun solaris (user privilage on sun4u sparc ultra-5_10) .. it says it can not use v8plus instructions in a non-v8plus target binary !!

Any suggestions for Mac or sun solaris ??

Amer
http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/ default.asp?SRC=lycos10