sip.edu - [sip.edu] Locations for SIP.edu Workshops

Subject: SIP in higher education

[sip.edu] Locations for SIP.edu Workshops

  • From: (Dennis Baron)
  • To:
  • Subject: [sip.edu] Locations for SIP.edu Workshops
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:26:01 -0500

"Dave Packham"
> Just a question? Why do all the SIP.edu meeting have to hang off the
> Members meetings? Would it be easier or better crowd for anyone
> involved to hang off the Joint Techs meeting? Or am I missing something

Michael Van Norman
> I would prefer the joint techs meetings.

No, this makes sense to me - even though I've never been to a Joint
Techs. We've officially only had one SIP.edu Workshop - the one at
Penn' that was independent of either a MM or JT. But the VoIP
workshops have traditionally been at the member meetings, as far as I
know.

Are you recommending this for a full 1.5-day hands-on workshop? Or
might it also appropriate for a more strategic SIP.edu workshop? Or
maybe even a shorter presentation? What makes sense for that
audience?

Does anybody know when/where the fall JT is planned?

Dennis