Subject: SIP in higher education
- From: Candace Holman <>
- Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Tomorrow
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:47:00 -0500
I'm sorry Dennis. Despite my email to you earlier in the week, I realize I have a conflict and I won't be able to talk about the Avaya LDAP plugin tomorrow. Please let me know about the next available slot.
At 01:45 PM 12/15/2004, Dennis Baron wrote:
Thursday, 12/16/04 2:00-3:00 EST (UTC-5)
- Minutes from last meeting - any corrections?
- Harvard/Avaya SIP.edu Update - Candace Holman
Havard has been working with Avaya on an LDAP interface to the Harvard
Anyone else have updates? Deployment issues? Questions?
- SIP.edu Working Group Charter
Ben and I updated the charter based on feedback we had in the fall:
This charter has been submitted to Internet2 for review but I thought I'd
float it here again to see if there were any additional comments. It's been
three months since we talked about it and the community has grown.
- Let me know if you have any other items for this or future agendas!
Thursday 2:00 PM US/Eastern (UTC-5)
To join the call, do one of the following:
a. Dial +1-734-531-0125, or
+1-800-541-1710 and enter access code 0153458, or
c. To have the system call you, click here:
- Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Tomorrow, Dennis Baron, 12/15/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.