sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] Colorado State (almost) ready to join SIP.edu

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] Colorado State (almost) ready to join SIP.edu

  • From: Ben Teitelbaum <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Colorado State (almost) ready to join SIP.edu
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 16:40:01 -0500

Gabriel Somlo
<>
writes:

> Hi,
>
> Could someone please try to call me at
>

> sip:

For the record, I had a great call with Gabriel, until my laptop tried
to hibernate and the USB drivers woke up all confused! Our second
call, from a hard phone was flawless.

> to make sure this stuff works (for someone other than me, calling from
> outside the CSU campus) ? :)
>
> Also, what else do we need to do to get listed on the sip.edu home
> page ?

Just the details to Dennis or me, where "the details" are what you see
up on the SIP.edu web page for the other sites.

And, if you have implementation notes or an appendix for the cookbook,
send that along too!

-- ben

--
Ben Teitelbaum http://people.internet2.edu/~ben/