sip.edu - Identity

Subject: SIP in higher education

Identity

  • From: Jeremy George <>
  • To: PIC working group <>,
  • Subject: Identity
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:31:44 -0400 (EDT)

All,

Just FYI.

I'm not completely sure which group this belongs in, possibly a little
of PIC and a lot of SIP.edu. So, I'm just sending it to both.

I had the good fortune to eat dinner with Jon Peterson Wednesday at
VON. In response to a question Jon said that he and Cullen are
definitely pushing these drafts forward to RFCs. He also noted that
this architecture is geared to accept SAML assertions and so it is
compatible with Shibboleth. Perhaps we should begin to pay some real
attention?

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-identity-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-message-identity-00.txt

- Jeremy