sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] [Fwd: loose_route question in cookbook]

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] [Fwd: loose_route question in cookbook]

  • From: Jeremy George <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] [Fwd: loose_route question in cookbook]
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:54:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Alan,

Without going back over the config it looks like a minor stylistic
change. Loose_route() just sets up the condition. t_relay() executes.
You'd need to read further down in the script to see how it executes.

I don't think it's a big deal. My guess is that iptel.org has updated
and likely compacted the config since I did the one online some months
ago.

- Jeremy