sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Tomorrow

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Tomorrow

  • From: Andrew Millson <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Weekly SIP.edu Call Tomorrow
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:51:41 -0500

Folks, sorry for posting this to the whole list, I will flog myself for the oversight!

Andy

At 03:47 PM 6/23/2004, you wrote:
Hi Dennis

Hoping Ill be able to call into this conference tomorrow, looking for ward to helping the sip.edu project go forward

I have been trying to find an email address or sip URI for Ed Guy from FWD. Do you have one for him? I thought I'd check out the FWD white pages to try and track him down but he appears to have dozens of numbers assigned to his name and I dont want to try all of them 8-)

Thanks

Andy

Andrew Millson
Telecommunications and Network Services