sip.edu - Nortel

Subject: SIP in higher education

Nortel

  • From: Ben Teitelbaum <>
  • To: "SIP.edu" <>
  • Subject: Nortel
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:21:59 -0400

Because the workshop is full, we have had to tell many folks they
cannot attend. Matt Konwiser from Nortel is a case in point.
Unfortunately, there will be no one from Nortel in the room.

Matt would like you all to know that Nortel has done a significant
amount of work around SIP (it's true---I'm currently testing their MCS
system) and that anyone with questions about their capabilities or
plans is welcome to contact him. His sig follows...

> Matt Konwiser
> Nortel Networks
> Convergence Strategist
> MA - MCS/VoIP V-Team Chair