sip.edu - Survey questionnaire for international institutions from Taiwan Da-Yeh university.

Subject: SIP in higher education

Survey questionnaire for international institutions from Taiwan Da-Yeh university.

  • From: "" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Survey questionnaire for international institutions from Taiwan Da-Yeh university.
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 13:55:24 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Faculty,staff
First, we thank you for taking time to fill in especially this
questionnaire.
This is a questionnaire pertaining to an academic study with objective
chiefly to
understand factors underlying the development of self-owned education branded
commemoratory merchandise by higher educational institute; it is expected to
have
results that serve as a basis on which institute may in future develop
merchandise
as well as references provided to educational institutions in Taiwan that
wish to
develop their own branded merchandises. Your input will be a significant one.
We should cherish it with a view to facilitating the proceeding of this
study.
This questionnaire is in anonymous form; it warrants that your comments will
be
for academic use only, and by no means involved in any illegal use --
feel assured please. After this study is completed, we will be pleased to
provide
one copy of its summarized conclusion upon your request. We are extending our
most
sincere gratitude and our respect for your cooperation.

Truly yours,MBA DA-YEH
UNIVERSITY

(http://www.dyu.edu.tw)
Thesis Advisor. Lo Yen-Hung,
Ph.d
Chen Chuen-Yuan ,Graduate
student

e-mail:

Instruction?How to fill in this questionnaire:
In this questionnaire, Self-owned branded merchandise means “v
arious branded & profitable merchandise that your institute independently
creates
and develops (including school insignia design and graph characteristics).
For example: souvenir, club team items, food, gift, stationery, etc.
There are two parts in this questionnaire:
if you have developed afore-said merchandise, please fill in Part I
(http://61.64.246.67/q/p1.htm)
if you do not develop any merchandise, please fill in Part II
(http://61.64.246.67/q/p2.htm)

  • Survey questionnaire for international institutions from Taiwan Da-Yeh university., , 06/12/2004