sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] Confirmed: Renee' Shuey <RShuey@psu.edu> (Penn State)

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] Confirmed: Renee' Shuey <> (Penn State)

  • From: (Dennis Baron)
  • To: Ben Teitelbaum <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] Confirmed: Renee' Shuey <> (Penn State)
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 07:45:27 -0400

> So, you explained to Rich and Renee about being maxed out?

I didn't talk to Renee - I did talk to Phil and Rich and told them
that we were out of space. Turned out that Rich had a conflict
anyway. I think I told him (and Dan McCarriar) that we'd add them to
the mailing list. Are we ready to add everybody? Should we move some
of the "Program Committee" conversation off the list when we do that?

Dennis