sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] SIP.edu Implementors Workshop Registration

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] SIP.edu Implementors Workshop Registration

  • From: Steve Blair <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] SIP.edu Implementors Workshop Registration
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 07:56:26 -0400

I hate to be a kill joy but aren't we topped off ? The last time I
looked we had 29, or so I thought.

-Steve

Ben Teitelbaum wrote:

Oi, four from PSU!

Well, Renee is a special invited guest. So, she should definitely be
ACKed. I defer to you all on Rich; I don't know who he is.

-- ben

Rich Cropp
<>
writes:

Greetings,
I would like to register myself and Renee' Shuey for the SIP.edu
Implementors Workshop. I can be reached on Tuesday and Thursday
mornings from 9:00AM till 11:30AM EST at
<sip:>.
Thanks,
Rich

--
Rich Cropp Emerging Technologies

Information Technology Services
+1 814 865 0939 The Pennsylvania State University

--
ISC Network Engineering
The University of Pennsylvania

voice: 215-573-8396