sip.edu - SIP.edu implementors workshop

Subject: SIP in higher education

SIP.edu implementors workshop

  • From: Rob McCartney <>
  • To:
  • Subject: SIP.edu implementors workshop
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:51:51 -0400

Hi,

Rob McCartney here from Wake Forest University. Although we are not yet implementing SIP we are currently putting in a Cisco VoIP system based on H.323. I think we will probably build some ancillary services using SIP in the next year or so. I would like to attend the implementors workshop if this is possible.

My SIP URI for now is sip: - I am most easily reached between 1-5pm weekdays.

Thanks
rob

  • SIP.edu implementors workshop, Rob McCartney, 06/04/2004