sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] SER tutorial?

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] SER tutorial?

  • From: Steve Blair <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] SER tutorial?
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:25:41 -0400

Alan:

Interesting point. I've had several people here ask that same question.
I told them no such tutorial was on the agenda simply because the purpose
of the meeting was to discuss plans for sip.EDU from this point forward.
However, if there is consensus I suppose the agenda could be changed.
Ben & Dennis what do you think?

-Steve

Alan Crosswell wrote:

Would it be useful to have a SER tutorial at the meeting? I could certainly use someone walking thru a sample ser.cfg, explaining what's what, and including coverage of more advanced features like forward on busy or no answer to voicemail. For instance, can this be done with CPL to customize per-user since the SER timers are global right now otherwise.
/a

--
ISC Network Engineering
The University of Pennsylvania