sip.edu - Re: [sip.edu] First sip.EDU Implementors Workshop - updated information

Subject: SIP in higher education

Re: [sip.edu] First sip.EDU Implementors Workshop - updated information

  • From: Steve Blair <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [sip.edu] First sip.EDU Implementors Workshop - updated information
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:19:47 -0400

Ben:

Please have Susan add that the block room rate is advertised as
"sip.EDU implementors workshop".

Jeremy the problem we spoke about earlier with regard to the
Sheraton staff knowing this name has been resolved. (or so I'm
told by Barbara and Flossie) :-)

_Steve

Ben Teitelbaum wrote:

Steve Blair
<>
writes:

Hello:

We have confirmed hotel accommodations and a location for the
first sip.EDU Implementors Workshop.

A block of rooms has been reserved at The Sheraton University
City Hotel, 36th & Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA USA 19104.
The hotel phone number is 215-387-8000. The hotel can be found
on the clickable campus map.

The workshop will also be held at The Sheraton University
City Hotel. The workshop will be in the Palmaire 5 ballroom located
on the ground floor of the hotel. Check the daily events board on
the day of the conference for specific room information.

Steve,

This is great. I'll forward to Susan for posting on the web site.

If you have any questions about these arrangements please send
a message to this list.

Again, this list has not been populated yet. Only Jeremy, Dennis,
Alan, you, and I are here. Perhaps we should subscribe people as they
register.
-- ben