sip.edu - Chatter About to Begin

Subject: SIP in higher education

Chatter About to Begin

  • From: Ben Teitelbaum <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Chatter About to Begin
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:14:22 -0400

Leading up to the First SIP.edu Implementors Workshop, we are going to
use this list for planning purposes. The general announcement about
the workshop will go out today, inviting people to register by sending
their SIP URIs to
.
Currently, the only
subscribers are:

After the workshop, we'll add a bunch of new people and the list will
become the new home for SIP.edu.

Alan and Jeremy, please feel free to unsubscribe temporarily if the
chatter annoys you. Or, better yet, join Dennis, Steve, and me on the
program planning committee and SIP phone tree! Your choice.

-- ben

  • Chatter About to Begin, Ben Teitelbaum, 05/19/2004