shibworkshop-2016-10 - [shibworkshop-2016-10] Shib Workshop - bad link and info

Subject: Shibboleth Workshop October 2016

[shibworkshop-2016-10] Shib Workshop - bad link and info

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [shibworkshop-2016-10] Shib Workshop - bad link and info
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 13:47:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:Cnvulx8BUzNL5/9uRHKM819IXTAuvvDOBiVQ1KB90uIcTK2v8tzYMVDF4r011RmSAtWdtqkP0reempujcFJDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBWB6kG1uHQJGhT1Kg1vJf/1HZaX1ZzuiaXro7XSZRlFnjywfek0IRmr502FrckXi5RlMKUqyhzR5yEQIroTnDtAJFSPkgz669vqupNv7nIDlegm8ptsXKz8N5s/SrBSAT8lezQq48rnvxTITiOO4GcRSGMbjkAODgTYukKpFqztuzf347IukBKROtf7GOg5
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Hello Shib workshop registrants,

In my email with the important information about the workshop, there was a bad link near the end of the email under “Please review the preparation instructions for your environment.” The link to “peruse the curriculum ahead of time” leads to a wiki page for a workshop we held earlier this year at MCNC. If you get to that page, please ignore it.

Basically all of the information you need is on the wiki page for the Long Beach workshop:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/p4AQBg

Please note that there is nothing you need to download prior to the workshop. We use the Internet2 AWS environment to spin up VMs for everyone – you will be assigned a URL at the start of the first day. Some prefer to use their own AWS environment – if you are planning on that, be sure you have root/admin access on your computer so you can modify local host files.

Sorry for the confusion.

Dean

-----

Dean Woodbeck

Education and Outreach Lead, InCommon

Internet2

  • [shibworkshop-2016-10] Shib Workshop - bad link and info, Dean Woodbeck, 10/14/2016