Subject: Shibboleth Workshop 05/19/2016
Re: [shibworkshop-2016-05] Shibboleth Training Evaluation
- From: Dean Woodbeck <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [shibworkshop-2016-05] Shibboleth Training Evaluation
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 15:30:40 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: internet2.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;internet2.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=internet2.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0
Hello Shib Training attendees.
Just a reminder, if you’d take a few minutes to complete our evaluation, it would be very helpful.
Dear Shibboleth workshop attendees:
Thank you, again, for attending the InCommon Shibboleth Installation Workshop in Chicago. I hope you have found the sessions productive and helpful.
We would appreciate your completing a brief evaluation of the training, once things have ended in Chicago. The trainers find the feedback very useful, and we use the results to help plan and improve future workshops.
Education and Outreach Lead, InCommon
- [shibworkshop-2016-05] Shibboleth Training Evaluation, Dean Woodbeck, 05/20/2016
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: [shibworkshop-2016-05] Shibboleth Training Evaluation, Dean Woodbeck, 05/23/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.