Sympa Menu

shibboleth-users - [Shib-Users] Adobe Flex handling of IDP SAML2 Response form post

Subject: Shibboleth Users

[Shib-Users] Adobe Flex handling of IDP SAML2 Response form post

  • From: Dan McLaughlin <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [Shib-Users] Adobe Flex handling of IDP SAML2 Response form post
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:42:21 -0500

We are running into issues on Shib IDP 2.1.5 where Adobe Flex based apps using AMFSECURE channels over HTTPS don't know how to handle the HTTP 200 with the SAML2 Response shown below.  Has anybody had experience getting Adobe Flex apps to handle the IDP request to execute the form post of the SAML2 Response to the SP?   I thought I saw a recent posting about a change in IDP 2.2 that was supposed to change the IDP to start using a HTTP Redirect instead (which Adobe Flex seems to be able to handle), but I can't find the thread anymore.

        <noscript>
                <strong>Note:</strong> Since your browser does not support _javascript_,
                you must press the Continue button once to proceed.
        </noscript>

        <form action=""https://www.example.com/Shibboleth.sso/SAML2/POST" method="post">
                <input type="hidden" name="RelayState" value="cookie:5c816272"/>

                <input type="hidden" name="SAMLResponse" value="SAMLRESPONSE HERE"/>
            <noscript>
                    <input type="submit" value="Continue"/>
            </noscript>
        </form>

--

Thanks,

Dan McLaughlin
Technology Consortium, LLC

mobile: 512.633.8086
http://www.tech-consortium.com

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. The contents of this e-mail are confidential and may be subject to work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Need to schedule a meeting??? http://www.tungle.me/DanMcLaughlin

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of Page