Shibboleth Users

Text archives Help

Re: IE users not being redirected properly by a Shib 1.3.3 IdP

  • From: "Chris G. Sellers" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: IE users not being redirected properly by a Shib 1.3.3 IdP
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:01:57 -0400

I can not seem to find a combination that would cause this behavior.   Are you able to reduce the IE security and get the issue to go away ?

Sellers

I've heard of this with SAML and page redirects form someone else, and it was suggested it was a security settings in the browser.  I'll flip up a Windows machine and see if I can duplicate the error by fussing with the security settings of IE/Windows.

Sellers