shibboleth-dev - [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth-Dev Email List Transition

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

[Shib-Dev] Shibboleth-Dev Email List Transition

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth-Dev Email List Transition
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 03:17:55 +0000

subscribers,

The Shibboleth project has been migrating the services on which it relies to new infrastructure over the last few months. The family of Shibboleth mailing lists will be moved next.

will be changed to . To complete this transition, we have automatically subscribed you to the new address.

is now the official Shibboleth developers list and is available to you. Please begin using it instead. On July 6, will be decommissioned.

Mailing list archives hosted by MARC and Google will not be changed in the transition. The Internet2 mailing list archives will not contain any new messages.

We ask you to please update your mail client and server filter rules, if any, to reflect the change in address.

Thanks for enjoying the family of Shibboleth lists,
The Shibboleth Team.

  • [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth-Dev Email List Transition, Nate Klingenstein, 07/01/2011