shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] how good is the Shib SP ws-fedp support?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] how good is the Shib SP ws-fedp support?

  • From: "McDermott, Michael" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] how good is the Shib SP ws-fedp support?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:10:25 -0400

Demons think of everything.  Lisp written in assembly is our only hope.

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Chad La Joie <> wrote:
Well, contrary to popular belief, Oracle doesn't actually own the IP for the whole JVM (or even most of it, if I remember correctly).  And less and less as time goes on and the USPTO keeps invalidating their patents.

But yeah, running Ruby on a JVM written in C++ just means you have to serve two demonic overlords.  So I don't think you're any better off unfortunately.