shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] derefAliases broken in 2.2.x

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] derefAliases broken in 2.2.x

  • From: Dan McLaughlin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] derefAliases broken in 2.2.x
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:49:05 -0500

I tested the fix attached to
https://issues.shibboleth.net/jira/browse/SC-158 and it works. Thanks
for the fix!

Here are the log entires...

20:40:01.867 - TRACE
[edu.vt.middleware.ldap.handler.FqdnSearchResultHandler:83] -
processing non-relative dn:
ldaps://ldap01:636/cn=JDOE-C,ou=FOO,ou=BAR,o=DIV
20:40:01.867 - TRACE
[edu.vt.middleware.ldap.handler.FqdnSearchResultHandler:95] -
processed dn: cn=JDOE-C,ou=FOO,ou=BAR,o=DIV

Dan McLaughlin

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it
are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. The contents of
this e-mail are confidential and may be subject to work product
privileges. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Daniel Fisher