shibboleth-dev - [Shib-Dev] [IdPv3] Attribute Resolver and Filter Engine Logic

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

[Shib-Dev] [IdPv3] Attribute Resolver and Filter Engine Logic

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To: Shib Dev <>
  • Subject: [Shib-Dev] [IdPv3] Attribute Resolver and Filter Engine Logic
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 12:47:58 -0400

I've begun documenting the logic/architecture[1] of IdP 3.0. So far
I've completed an overview, which is pretty high-level, and a
description of the attribute resolver and filtering engine. It would
be good if people could read through these descriptions and see if
they spot any problems. Aside from the addition of conditional
evaluations within the attribute resolver, nothing should be different
from the current resolve and filtering engine.

As the landing page says, this information is *not* meant to be a
how-to guide for extension developers. That will be covered in the
yet-to-be-written Extension Development Guide.

And yes, I'm sure there are typographical and grammatical errors in
these docs. Feel free to fix them when you spot them.

[1] https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/Design+Document
--
Chad La Joie
www.itumi.biz

  • [Shib-Dev] [IdPv3] Attribute Resolver and Filter Engine Logic, Chad La Joie, 05/06/2011