shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Creating a Custom LoginHandler for Novel's eDirectory to handle Grace Logins/Expired Passwords

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Creating a Custom LoginHandler for Novel's eDirectory to handle Grace Logins/Expired Passwords

  • From: "Cantor, Scott E." <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Creating a Custom LoginHandler for Novel's eDirectory to handle Grace Logins/Expired Passwords
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 23:40:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

On 4/26/11 3:57 PM, "Khanna, Sumit (khannast)"
>Where are the docs and tutorials for the Custom Login Handlers I keep
>reading about in searches on this e-mail list?

I would be shocked if you found anything in the archive that claimed
either existed. The code is the only documentation at this point.

I'll be releasing my customizations in this area as open source at some
point in the next few weeks.

> Why canĀ¹t I find any other guides to this?

Because writing documentation is an expensive and time consuming
deliverable that has not been on the project sponsors' priority list. And
nobody else has done it. Ergo...