shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] replacing the storage service

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] replacing the storage service

  • From: Christopher Bongaarts <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] replacing the storage service
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 09:11:13 -0500

Paul Hethmon wrote:

In looking at my requirements, I'm thinking that hooking into the storage service will be enough, but I'm looking for feedback in case I'm missing something. My cluster requirements:

1. Hardware load balancer maintaining sticky sessions
2. Replication to other nodes accomplished within 5 minutes

So you don't have any need for back-channel communication (attribute/artifact resolution, someday SLO)?

--
%% Christopher A. Bongaarts %%

%%
%% OIT - Identity Management %% http://umn.edu/~cab %%
%% University of Minnesota %% +1 (612) 625-1809 %%