shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Shib WG Topics

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Shib WG Topics

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Shib WG Topics
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 19:39:18 -0400

There isn't anything new to report on this since the last time you
brought it up on the list.

One possibility, and I've not looked at it, is the yubico plugin[1] for
IdP v2. They have said it was meant as a generic multi-factor authn
mechanism but I don't know how much work it would be to add new things.

[1] https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/Multi+Factor+Login+Handler

--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz