shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Viability of SSL/TLS Session IDs usage for application Session IDs

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Viability of SSL/TLS Session IDs usage for application Session IDs

  • From: Bradley Schwoerer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Viability of SSL/TLS Session IDs usage for application Session IDs
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 19:45:34 -0600

FWIW, Apple iOS products and most other mobile devices create a new tls
session after short periods of time when on non-wifi connections. I have
seen my iOS devices change ip addresses when there is 30seconds of network
idle time on AT&T's 3G network.

Bradley

On Feb 9, 2011, at 10:58 AM, "Cantor, Scott E."