shibboleth-dev - [Shib-Dev] Impending xmltooling 1.4.1 patch

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

[Shib-Dev] Impending xmltooling 1.4.1 patch

  • From: "Cantor, Scott E." <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Shib-Dev] Impending xmltooling 1.4.1 patch
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 16:25:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Just a heads up, I'm not going to wait on a full SP patch update, because the
User-Agent bug Bradley reported is serious enough that I don't want to wait
on it. It causes sporadic query failures.

I have a CRL improvement to finish up for SWITCH and once that's tested a
bit, I'll be pushing out a 1.4.1 library update by the middle of next week at
the latest, probably sooner.

The branch is also prepped as 1.4.1 now, so it's easy to build an RPM
yourself if you need it.