shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Mapped Attribute Definition

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Mapped Attribute Definition

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Mapped Attribute Definition
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 14:21:53 -0500

Okay thanks. Will commit it then and it'll show up in this week's 2.2.1 release.

On 1/9/11 2:17 PM, Bradley Schwoerer wrote:
Yup, just double checked. That is what I have in production that fixed the
issues.

-Bradley

On 1/8/11 12:15 PM, "Chad La
Joie"<>
wrote:

Bradley, just wanted to confirm, the patch you submitted on Jan 6 is the
working patch you mentioned?